Last Updated: April 19, 2022
This statement describes our policies and procedures on the collection, use, disclosure and protection of the information obtained when you and other users visit www.ppisystems.com, and the information obtained through email and phone discussions with users regarding PPI Systems’ products and services.
During registration on the PPI Site using any forms or creating text for communication, we require the provision of certain information. Information may also be collected for feedback requests or through email, phone or fax contact.
Information collected may include but is not limited to:
- “Personally Identifiable Information”: name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address;
- Business related information: employer name, occupation, job function, job title, buying information (e.g. buying history, preferences, etc.)
- Our site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge through the use of forms or text, which you must complete and submit electronically.
PPI Systems Use of Your Information
This may include the recording of registrations for warrant purposes, order requests or sale of a product or service, the provision of notices for new products, new versions of software or other tools for customers. In addition, the information may be used to respond to enquiries, provide technical support and provide email, fax and other notices or communications for:
Product sales and discounts
Newsletters relevant to the site or products and services
Inquiries regarding your account
Inquiries on your order(s) for product and/or services
For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
PPI Systems’ may also use your information to better understand customer needs and to improve our website. We may also use the information to analyze trends of user demographics. We may use IP addresses to diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our site and to gather data regarding the use of our site. We may also use the information you provide us to send you email, fax and other communications.
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside of PPI Systems other than the circumstances listed below:
- PPI Systems’ may transfer some or all user information including personally identifiable information to a successor company in the event of an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction.
- Personally identifiable information may be disclosed with your consent or when disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you request.
- We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe such disclosure is required by law or for the protection of persons or property.
Collection of Data
ELECTRONIC AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION
When you visit the PPI website, we may collect the IP address of your computer.
We may also automatically record other information that identifies your computer to this site and tracks your behavior on the site. e.g. we may record the number of times you visit our site and your navigation within the site.
We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information in this manner, however if you provide us the Personally Identifiable Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically.
MANUAL DATA COLLECTION
Our staff may also record Personally Identifiable Information when you contact us via email or telephone or fax. This information will include any and all contact information freely provided in the communication. We may also request specific Personally Identifiable Information if it is needed to complete/fulfill your request(s).
Integrity of Information
PPI Systems’ strives to keep your Personally Identifiable Information correct. We will make every effort to have your personal data available to you for viewing, or for making corrections or additions
1051 Baxter Road
Ottawa, Ontario Canada